Meet Our
Brown Scholars

Brown Scholars are National Merit Award winners and president Endowed Scholars principally majoring in STEM disciplines.  In addition to academic excellence, candidates for Brown scholarships must demonstrate leadership positions in their schools, participation in school-sponsored activities and community service engagement.

Brown Scholars have held the following positions: President of the Senior Class, Corps Commander, President of the Student Body, President of the Memorial Student Center, President of the Student Engineering Council, President of the University Honors Program, President of the College of Engineering Craig and Galen Brown Honors Program, President of the Big Event, President of the Mays Business Honors Program , Senior Yell Leader, and numerous other organizations.

APPROXIMATELY 85% OF BROWN SCHOLARS PURSUE MAJORS IN THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND THE REMAINING 15% PURSUE MAJORS IN THE COLLEGES OF SCIENCE, AG LIFE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE AND BUSINESS.

Our Brown Scholars

  • Freshmen
  • Sophomores
  • Juniors
  • Seniors
  • Past Scholars

Aarthi Srinivasan

Adil Basha

Aiden Devlin

Alan Ta

Alexander Hilty

Amogh Bhatnagar

Andrea Afonso

Anirudh Margam

Anna Brooks

Anna Theodore

Anna Wooldrik

Anthony Peterman

Aabid Razvi

Aaron Dutka

Amanda Pastrano

Andrew White

Anirudh Srivatsav

Anita Sumali

Ankita Rao

Anna Browder

Benjamin Hartwiger

Callie Bailey

Colette Jones

Daniel Sarna

Abigail Rooney

Alexander Labbane

Alexander Windon

Alison Vicary

Amelia Soltes

Archana Murthy

Ashley Read

Benjamin Stanish

Brighid Nugent

Caleb Treadway

Carter Dickson

Christina Morrison

Adel Hassan

Allyson King

Amanda McDowell

Andrew Balog

Brady Allen

Cameron Adkins

Charles (Charlie) Fortenberry

Chelsea Ebert

Davis Kirchhofer

Edward (Ned) Swart

Elena (Ellie) Bacon

Ethan McPeek

Adam Springer

Alex Strasser

Alexander Jang

Alexis Crawley Ryan

Ali El-Halwagi

Allison Fisseler Thompson

Allison Iler

Amanda Couch

Amanda Schulz

Amanda Wallin Green

Andrew Evans

Andrew Harrell

THE BROWN FOUNDATION FRESHMEN LEADERSHIP ORGANIZATION